Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Sea-Doo GTI™
More features at an unbeatable value for money. The Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) lets you maneuver with ease. Enjoy more time on the water with the most fuel-efficient engine in the industry and new lightweight/high-strength Polytec material.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 640 lb. / 291 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax 900 HO ACE
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 899 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 899 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most compact and lightweight engine on the market today. The Rotax 900 HO ACE incorporates crisp acceleration, impressive fuel economy and an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Polytec: The hull is made of Polytec material, a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- RF D.E.S.S. Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.®): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets
- Swim platform carpet
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner2 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Reboarding Ladder
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- X package module (Time / distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer and Engine temperature)
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Ski Tow Eye
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 900 HO ACE™
- 899 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 640 lb. (291 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 US gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- White & Manta Green
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year