Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Sea-Doo RXT®-X® 300 w / Sound System
Stock Image: Ice Metal / Lava Red
The revolutionary new and lighter platform, combined with the Ergolock System, maximizes control in any condition, making the RXT-X the new benchmark for rough water performance. With the 300-hp engine, 60 mph (96 km/h) is just a few seconds away.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 135.9 in. / 345.1 cm
- Width: 49.4 in. / 125.5 cm
- Weight (dry): 828 lb. / 376 kg
- Storage capacity: 27 US gal. / 102.5 L
- Type: ST³
- Longer and larger platform
- Rough water and offshore inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax® 1630 ACE™
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,630 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
- 1,630 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most powerful Rotax® engine ever produced has a maintenance-free supercharger* with an external intercooler and the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE™) technology, delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- ST³ Hull™: The new benchmark for rough water handling, the fully redesigned ST³ hull™ is wider, for industryleading stability at both rest and high speeds and expertly tuned to improve offshore performance.
- Touring Mode / Sport Mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- ErgoLock™ System: Combination of a narrow racing seat with knee pad and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water due to reduced fatigue.
- High-performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS™, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Direct Access Front Storage: Gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required.
- Watertight Phone Box Compartment: Waterproof and shockproof phone compartment
- LinQ™ Attachment System: Exclusive quick-attach system on the swim platform allows for easy installation of storage accessories.
- Handlegrips With Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Split Seat (2 Parts)
- Integrated Cleats
- Ski Tow Eye
- Tilt Steering
- Footwell Carpets
- Reboarding Handles on Rear Platform
- Seat Strap
- Quick Latch Fuel Filler Design
- Large Swim Platform Performance Front Grill Stainless Steel Impeller Dual Drain Plugs Soft Knee Pad
- Flush Kit Emergency Floating Lanyard Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Launch Control: Advanced and easy-to-use handlebar-activated launch control system that automatically adjusts the pump angle to provide perfectly controlled acceleration—every time.
- Extended Angled Footwell Wedges: Extended angled footwell wedges keep all passengers firmly planted, comfortable, and secure. In conjunction with the ErgoLock™ seat, the angled wedges ensure everyone can enjoy the full capabilities of the watercraft.
- Swim Platform with Y Pattern
- BRP Audio Premium
- Storage Bin Organizer
- USB Charger
- LinQ™ Cooler
- LinQ™ Fuel Caddy
- Reboarding Ladder
- LinQ™ Rectractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Dry Bag
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Tralier Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1630 ACE™
- 1,630 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 828 lb. (376 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 135.9 in. (345.1 cm)
- 49.4 in. (125.5 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 27 US gal. (102.5 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Ice Metal / Lava Red, Neon Yellow / Lava Grey
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year